Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Craving – A feeling which remains common, only the object of interest changes ….!

Ponder not much deep inside and you will soon find this feeling floating …
A craving for someone or a material something making the life sheet bloating …

                                   We all crave for something or other!!
                                          Any time and all time ..
                                                  What changes is What  we crave for and Why we crave for it !

                                    We crave for food, we crave for love, we crave for all that masti  ..
                                           All of which if we get …
                         We crave to forget any deadlines & that peer pressure which 
 stares hard at our bank accounts , giving a  demeaning look always!;-)

See how the definitions of craving have changed from the basic minimal life requirement of “Roti, kapda and makaan “ to the other luxuries of life always holding a position relative to  some others ..but why ??
             May be for our adrenal satisfaction…!! :-|    
       or shall we call it a race of GenNext competitive culture ..?

The benchmark standards remain constantly changing – be it for our materialistic possessions or be it for our emotional possessions! Be it in terms of where we started & where we are today or be it where we are today & where we will again want ourselves to be..
   What remains common amidst all this is that  “Craved” feeling …

I crave for pizzas , I crave for McDonald Burgers  - these were not in my wish list a few
years back
                                        …because I hadn’t tasted the flavor of that …
I crave for that “special one”, I crave for “my fun time” - I didn’t feel the need for this a few years back
…because I had it all in my life J J .. 

4 comments: