Friday, March 9, 2012

Desire

A desire to let go myself !!
Every morning i get ready
With morning blues and mind so shaggy
Those rays are still lazy to rise
When i wonder, what's the aim of my life.........?

Tapping off my toes is what i desire,
or a stage of magic is what i afire
Want to get drenched in those pearls of mizzle
or just steal myself to let go all bamboozle......

Years of peruse chased rainbow
Efforts for desire had flourished to flow
Colors of success when now aglow
Why is my aim felt so low........?


Mysteries of wishes surround me all
I marvel to decide, for which one to fall
The dawning nerve follows till the murk
Aurora again doesn’t promise for perk.

Haze of desire seems now eternal
I wish to find a way , thats fraternal,
I wanna go crazy,let me go boozy
Let euphory surpass me,my mind going whimsy.....!!


A desire to blend with aroma .. & .. smoothly evolve my persona !!

1 comment: